Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it seriously March already?

I'm not kidding. How did we get here so fast? Wasn't it just Christmas? I can't believe we're starting the third month of 2010 today. I feel as though I've accomplished nothing, yet I've been extremely busy. I suppose 12 hockey games, 3 concerts and a basketball game will do that to a person. Not to mention digging back into LOST and paying semi-attention to the Olympics. I guess it's possible two full months have passed.

I've only got 8 hockey games this month, 1 concert and 1 out-of-town trip. I'm sure that won't wear me out at all. Oh, and I have a huge go-live at work in the middle of it all. Color me AWESOME! I've also got new books to read, more TV to watch, oh, and a little tournament I like to call March Madness. I'm pretty sure I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be April!

I never believed the grown people when I was younger...you know the ones...that told us to enjoy life while we were young, time moves faster once you're older, blah blah blah...I thought they were all crazy, didn't you? It's highly unfortunate to learn how wrong I was...more annoying to find out they were all right. But that's a separate issue...

Life really does move pretty fast...I guess I should have listened to Ferris...

1 comment:

  1. I am as shocked as you but a tad excited that it is now the "very-best-month-of-March"!!!!

    ReplyDelete