Monday, March 22, 2010

Midnight Movie Line Madness


"Run it up Herman. Leave no doubt." (Coach Yoast to Coach Boone in Remember the Titans)

"Once a place touches you like this, the wind never blows so cold." (Doc Graham to Ray in Field of Dreams)

"Marry me my wonderful darling friend." (Mr. Knightley to Emma in Emma)


These are some of my favorite lines from movies. Yes, the Emma line isn't exactly in the book, but I don't care. When Jeremy Northam says it, it's the most perfect thing anyone could ever say. In fact, his whole speech is quite lovely so I've included it here for your enjoyment.



I could go on for days listing favorite lines, but am wondering what some of your favorites are. And just for fun, I'm listing three more below for you to guess...yes, this is what I do when I'm awake at 12:15am on a day when my alarm clock is going to ring at 4:21am. That's about 4 hours from now. Oh yeah. That will be SUPER fun. Anyway...tell me your favorites, and see if you know these...


"She's without."

"I love magic."

"Now I've got the gold and you, you've got nothing."

And no fair googling the quotes...not that I would know, but still...that's cheating people...

2 comments:

  1. ... "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence of the Lambs...excellent...

    ReplyDelete