Sunday, January 25, 2009

16 random things you may not have known about me

I saw Cristin's blog today and thought I'd borrow her idea...

Many of you have probably been tagged on Facebook and asked to write 16 or 25 random things about yourself. I think it started with 16, but now, it's up to 25. I got roped in when it was just 16...so, I'll share those with you...feel free to respond with 16 random things about yourself...or 25...or 3...whatev!

1. I am a hotel snob.

2. I love The N.

3. During the week, my alarm goes off at 4:21 a.m.

4. During the week, just before my alarm goes off, my iPod starts playing Switchfoot.

5. I think The West Wing was one of the best TV shows ever.

6. I am addicted to Lost, but refuse to participate in crazy speculation and theories.

7. I have an NCAA championship ring and trophy.

8. I often eat popcorn for dinner.

9. I hope to one day sing the National Anthem at a San Jose Sharks game.

10. I would wear shorts, a sweatshirt and flip flops every day if I could.

11. I hate bananas.

12. I am an American Idol junkie that vows every year to never watch again...but I do.

13. I commute 32 miles to and from work, Monday through Friday.

14. I am lazy.

15. I sometimes talk on the phone for 2-3 hours at a time...to the same person.

16. I am rarely cold and always have a fan nearby.

3 comments:

  1. spank. i knew several of these
    Dad-can't remember my blog password

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.

    and just sad that you can't remember your password!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is "the N"?

    I never watched the West Wing until just recently and I think it's one of my favorite shows.

    Let me know when you're singing in the tank and I'm totally there!

    Darn American Idol!!! Why you got a hold on me???

    ReplyDelete