Saturday, January 24, 2009

I got nothin' for ya...

I'm busy pretty much all day every day, and yet, I can't come up with anything interesting to tell you. I felt like I should tell you something though...since it's been over a week. I was trying to be a better blogger, but it may just not be my forte.

  • Note to readers: forte - pronounced FORT...not FOR-TAY...the second pronunciation is what you have in music. The first is the one associated with a skill. Seriously. Most people do not know this. The second pronunciation has become so common when referring to someone's skill that you probably think I'm crazy for saying it the other (correct!) way. I don't care. I know I'm right. That's all that matters.

I finally found my Wii and got it and the Wii Fit hooked up earlier this week. I am loving it! I'm not sure I enjoy it telling me every day that I'm unbalanced, but whatever. I guess I already knew that anyway! I'm really focused on the Fit part right now, although I have done a little of the tennis and a little of the bowling...I'm much better at the bowling than the tennis. I'm becoming a hula hoop expert though...which is funny...considering there's no actual hoop involved...

Is any of this interesting? I really don't know. It's just what's happening. It's nothing to make you think deep or ponder the inner workings of your life. And if it is? Well, I think I'm concerned about you.

I basically have nothing for you today...maybe I'll think of something interesting later in the weekend...don't hold your breath though...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Carrie...can you get a good workout on one of those Wii thingies? And what's with all the raffel tickets you're holding in the pic? Win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the raffle tickets were from a baby shower i went to...i was handing them out...didn't win...although i did win another prize at the shower.

    the wii is great! i think you can get a workout if you really focus on it...i know it makes me sweat! it's just like anything...the more you put into it, the better off you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, most of my blogging is just random thoughts about "stuff" so I was very pleased with this blog. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete