Sunday, February 1, 2009

Plus 9

So, the NEW thing on Facebook is 25 random things...of course, I did it on the first round when it was just 16. Apparently the early bird does NOT in fact get the worm. Not that I really wanted a worm, but still. Here are my additional 9 things...back to the game...Go Steelers!

17. I hate taking down my Christmas tree.

18. I think Chick-fil-A is the world's most perfect food.

19. There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't have a Coke.

20. I love to drive!

21. I am addicted to teenager TV (e.g. One Tree Hill, 90210, Privileged, etc.)

22. I could eat bacon for every meal...provided it was extra extra crispy.

23. I may appear to be stalking Matt Nathanson, but really, I'm just a huge fan.

24. The fact that I'm a true introvert surprises a lot of people.

25. To this day, I can't read Walter Payton's biography because the introduction makes me cry too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment