Friday, July 17, 2009

The Songs of Life

So, I totally cheated and stole this idea from Facebook...and it's an old one too...I don't care. My blog. My decisions. Anyway...the game is this...using only song names from ONE ARTIST, respond to the questions...so, because again, my blog/my decisions, I've done it twice. The first is my original set of answers from the Facebook note...the second, my updated version with a different artist...because you know, I can. Let's see how it goes!

Artist 1 - Matt Nathanson

1. Are you male or female? Princess
2. Describe yourself: Clean
3. How do you feel about yourself? Amazing Again
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Gone
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Suspended
6. Describe your current location: Curve of the Earth
7. Describe where you want to be: Parade
8. Your best friend is: King of the Mountain
9. Your favorite color is: Bare
10. You know that: Then I'll Be Smiling
11. What’s the weather like? New Coats and New Hats
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? To the Beat of Our Noisy Hearts
13. What is life to you? Little Victories
14. What is the best advice you have to give? Don't Worship Me
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to? Angel

Artist 2 - Rob Thomas

1. Are you male or female? Problem Girl
2. Describe yourself: I Am an Illusion
3. How do you feel about yourself? Natural
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Still Ain't Over You
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Something To Be
6. Describe your current location: Real World '09
7. Describe where you want to be: Merry New York Christmas
8. Your best friend is: Lonely No More
9. Your favorite color is: Her Diamonds
10. You know that: Believe
11. What’s the weather like? Fire on the Mountain
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? Ever the Same
13. What is life to you? Streetcorner Symphony
14. What is the best advice you have to give? Sleep Til the War is Over
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to? Dear Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment