Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Hawkins

In April of this year, when I was visiting my dear friend Tasha in Chicago, I got into a conversation with another friend, Mr. Hawkins, about my lack of passport ownership. Mr. Hawkins, being an actual world traveler couldn't believe I didn't have one and began his campaign to make me get one. I laughed. Ha ha. Very funny. Aren't you cute? Here's what happened next:












Ha ha. Very funny. Then:







Sucking Tasha into the campaign was just plain dirty. 








Uh huh. Okay. As Tasha's wedding celebration approached, I got this little gem:







Then it just went all crazy (read from the bottom of this one up):
















































So now there's the birthday threat...
and the throwing of the "go to London" gauntlet.
DIRTY POOL MY FRIENDS!!! 

And finally, in response to me saying something nice about Coldplay:








So.
Without further ado.
And just for you Mr. Hawkins.
On the day before your birthday.
And a little for you Ms. Alexander.
Here's what happened this afternoon:

I took something from here:












And something from here:









Completed this:














Signed my name in front of a witness...wrote a check...and got this confirmation:















And, in 4-6 weeks, I should get this:













Happy now?


1 comment: