Thursday, May 6, 2010

YouTube: You So Scary


So...I had a video posted in my last blog, one I made from the Eagles concert last weekend and posted on my YouTube site. This morning, when I logged into my YouTube account, I found this:

































So now those videos are gone - along with the other two which apparently were NOT infringing (what, because they weren't the two most popular Eagles songs?). And now I feel like a total rebel/law breaker/bad person. Guess I should have paid more attention to the scary security lady at the concert. Man. And really Eagles? You have someone that just trolls the Internet to find things like my oh-so-fabulous video with my really expensive point-and-shoot digital camera? Really? Color me stunned.

I feel cranky...and a little ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment