Saturday, August 1, 2009

The 'foot never fails me

Oh Switchfoot. How I love thee. You never cease to bring the rock. I could have used about two more hours of you tonight.

This was the 9th time for me to see
Switchfoot in concert. There's no one I've seen more, and I can't wait to see them again!!

What was different about tonight was that they were the opening band, and when they were done? We left. I think that's the first time I've ever done that. But the fact is, we were only there for the 'foot. Blue October? Yeah. Just not that interested. It's weird to be home this early from a concert. But I'm okay with it. Extra sleep? Yes. I will take that.

Two more concerts this month...one band I've seen before - Daughtry...saw them open for Bon Jovi on their last tour. It will be my first time seeing Green Day, and I'm pretty excited about that. Small venue for Daughtry, big one for Green Day. And, they're two days apart. Should be quite the week!

Until then, I'm going to rest up...and go see the Giants play tomorrow.

Enjoy this little video from the Switchfoot concert tonight...first time using the video function on my camera...not bad! I have one more video which I'll try to post tomorrow...it was taking too long and my body needs sleep. Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment