Sunday, March 8, 2009

The biggest junior suite ever!

Okay.

I'm in LA...at the Hilton. I've stayed here before, and it's an older Hilton, but it's been remodeled, so it's nice...but the rooms are, well, they're all a little bit off. The last time I stayed here, the only room they had for me was an accessible one. No big deal, right? I'd stayed in them before at other hotels. But this room was weird...almost too small. I really wondered if a person really needing the accessible features would be able to use this room. That was a couple of years ago.

Today, I checked in, and paid $5 extra to be upgraded to a junior suite. Sweet deal, right? This room is crazy big and bizarrely laid out. I can't really describe it, so take a look at the crazy pictures below...and hey, if you know what the crazy little corner area is, let me know!

That's my friend Amy posing for the photos...one too many mimosas at her birthday brunch. ;-)





3 comments:

  1. That has to be the biggest room I've ever seen and yes, strangely laid out. Is it a bar in the corner? That's what it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a bar, yes...that's the right picture on the bottom...still not clear what the corner semi-room was for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they combined two smaller rooms to make one suite, and maybe the little space was a closet or bathroom in the second room.

    ReplyDelete