Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 65

So here we are...Day 65. Or as I like to call it, D and C Eve. Pretty sure there are cards being made by Hallmark right now. Also, for future reference, the traditional D and C Eve meal is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I know you were wondering.




If you're totally confused about what's going on, catch up with the prior installments...I'm told they're entertaining but I'll let you be the judge:

Day 64
Day 59
Day 58
Day 52

Tomorrow's Agenda:

8:00 a.m. - Picked up by my good friend Marcie
8:30 a.m. - Check in
9:00 a.m. - Party time! No wait...
9:30 a.m. - Things should be over and I'll be headed into recovery
11:00 a.m. (ish) - Chauffeured home by Marcie

I expect to be fairly out of it for a few hours after I get home but I also expect to be starving and will likely dispatch Marcie for McDonald's. Or Panera. Or Tacos. Who knows?!

It's likely I won't know anything about what they find (or don't find) for about two weeks. Apparently they have to pony express the tissue to the lab and await for the results to be delivered by carrier pigeon. Two weeks? Really? Never mind. I don't even know why I'm surprised.

Anyway...to all of you who've called, emailed, messaged, posted here, Facebooked (yes, that's a word), etc., thank you. You are all awesome and I am blessed to have each of you in my life.

I'll let you know how things are once I'm lucid again. Or maybe I'll blog when I'm still hopped up on the anesthesia. That could be fun for all of us. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment