Saturday, January 23, 2010

Countdown to Concert Craziness


So if you're a regular reader of this anti-blog you'll know I'm a teensy bit of a junkie. A concert junkie that is. In 2009 I went to about 14 concerts. That's a little more than one a month which seems normal to me, but apparently, per pretty much everyone in my life, it's a lot. Okay, so maybe it is. Well, we're about 3 weeks into 2010 and I haven't gone to one concert yet, not one! However, that's all about to change...


  • February brings the Elton John/Billy Joel concert I was supposed to see in November. It also brings Bon Jovi and Mariah Carey. Oh yes, I've got an eclectic playlist.


  • March brings John Mayer to town. I'll be seeing him by myself since my normal concert-going friends had no interest. Ah well...more for me I guess...


  • April brings MUSE, and May gives me James Taylor and Carole King and hopefully Lifehouse and Daughtry - though those tickets aren't actually on sale yet.


  • Finally, June comes along and brings U2 to town - well, to O-Town, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again on their crazy stadium tour. 


I'm sure some others will come along to take my concert dollars, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment