Saturday, April 18, 2009

Name that tune

A quick mini-blog to post the answers to my last blog...only received one response to my lyric questions, and that responder had 3 of 5 correct. So, thanks Ethan, and for the rest of you, here's the 4-1-1..

Song #1 - Eminem/Lose Yourself

Song #2 - U2/Kite

Song #3 - Pearl Jam/Better Man

Song #4 - Mandy Moore/Gardenia

Song #5 - Third Day/Revelation


So, wanna play again? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Song #1:
I miss the sound of your voice
Loudest thing in my head
And I ache to remember
All the violent, sweet perfect words that you said

Song #2:
When you find me in the morning
Hanging on a warning...oh...
The joke is on you

Song #3:
He's a stranger to some and a vision to none
He can never get enough, get enough of the one
For a fortune he'd quit but it's hard to admit
How it ends and begins on his face is a map of the world

Song #4:
Oh sweetheart put the bottle down
You've got too much talent
I see you through those bloodshot eyes
There's a cure, you've found it

Song #5:
Well you thought you let go, but you’re still hanging on
Mother earth’s slowing down, she’s still spinning around
And we, are getting dizzy

Apparently my life is either too boring or too busy to write anything of substance...so for now, we'll just play...

No comments:

Post a Comment