Monday, June 20, 2011

Anti-blog no more...

It occurred to me recently that my original title for this blog "carrie's anti-blog" was completely outdated since clearly, I'm anything BUT anti-blog. Therefore, I have changed the name. Because I'm grown and I can. Now I have a blog called it is yay (that's what you're reading now in case you were confused), a tumblr called it is yay and a website that I rarely update called it is yay.

In case you were confused, it is, in fact, yay.

That's all for now. I'm preparing to write a review of Matt Nathanson's new album Modern Love (much like the blog I did a while back about his last album Some Mad Hope) later this week after I memorize all the words and mix it fully into my life. If you haven't heard it you should get yourself to iTunes or Amazon and check it out RIGHT NOW! You won't be disappointed.

Anyway...it's 11pm, so I'm going to bed. That is also yay.

Catch you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment