Saturday, October 11, 2008

Further Confessions: It's All About the Coke

Just in case you didn't know...or had any doubt in your mind...be it known, that IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COKE. And more recently, it's all about the REAL Coke...with the REAL sugar...that we import from Mexico. Thank you Costco for importing my addiction for me! Not that I shun the cans, but let's face it...there's nothing like the REAL THING!

Many of you know of my Coke addiction. It might actually be worse than my potato/French fry addiction. I mean, I have magnets, I have toys, I have a shirt, I have a watch...it really is ALL ABOUT THE COKE.

While the Mexican Coke is high on my list, the best Coke to be found is, without question, hands-down, at McDonald's. You know it's true. Some days, it's the only thing that a person needs. If you haven't experienced it for yourself, do it now. Seriously. You need it. Matter of fact, I think I need to make a detour on my way to the game today...for some McDonald's Coke...and a side of fries. See ya!

Photo 1: Oh yes. That's the scene inside my fridge right now. It's like I'm on Cribs or something...

Photo 2: My August 2008 run-in with the Coke Bear in Vegas.


Photo 3: McDonald's Coke. Even inanimate objects are drawn to it.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the Coke. There's nothing like it on a missions trip to just about anywhere. It also tastes pretty good when they pour it out of the bottle (so they can get the money for said bottle) into a plastic baggie and pop a straw in. I love the picture of your fridge. I seriously thought it was some random restaurant picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to say I'm a huge fan of McDonalds Coke. I will go out of my way to get one. Now you have me curious of the bottled ones from Mexico. I might have to swing by Smart and Final and pick some up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete