Sunday, June 22, 2008

Delayed...

So, here I sit...in the Mineta San Jose International Airport...waiting for my delayed flight to arrive so I can leave. They just announced another delay...now, my 9:55pm flight is rescheduled to leave at 12:15am. Awesome. When I got here, the scheduled departure time was 11:35...it just keeps getting better. And do I even need to tell you that everything in the airport is closed? Yes. That's how COOL this airport is. I'm paying for Internet AND I have no means of getting a snack. How big is this town again? I am so not pleased.

I'm mostly not pleased because I left a lovely wedding reception early in order to make the 9:55 time...and I made it too! I could be eating cake right now. Instead...I'm eating...oh right, NOTHING. Where are those Tic Tacs I bought earlier? Who knew that would be my gourmet dinner?

At least I'm not alone in my delay. The other 40-50 passengers waiting for this flight look as miserable, hungry and tired as me.

I really have nothing of interest to say...just figured that since I had some time to kill, I'd share my joy with you. Let's hope that my next update is a bit more enjoyable.

Happy almost Monday!

1 comment:

  1. HATE the no food delays at airports!!! I, myself, ended up eating raisins which I detest because I was running to catch a flight that ended up being delayed by hours. Boo!!!!

    ReplyDelete